Saturday, May 26, 2018

GNN Fundraiser

This is a fund Raiser to raise 1200 in 2 weeks. We are demonetized. I personally can not fund the network anymore. I am behind a month in rent, and have no more funds to pay to keep it running. It costs 1200 monthly to keep this network going. We want to grow and present better content, so we need 500 members of the GNN Nation to contribute $5 a month to help sustain us, and allow us room to grow. We must pay for our media and politicians, if we want the politicians and media who represent our interests. We will be watching the Movie Black Panther during our fund raiser. Please participate, and donate. Listen, Like, Share, Subscribe, View, Follow, and Donate. We need 1200 dollars in 2 weeks or we will not be able to broadcast. I have no more savings. I am a month behind in rent. I have no more money to fund this network. We need your help. We need 1200 in 2 weeks or we are done until I can work some extra hrs to get the funding, but if we don't get this funding in 2 weeks we are done until I can come up with some revenue.

https://www.facebook.com/events/603980183313032/?active_tab=discussion

No comments:

Post a Comment